||Abstract Submission (extended)
||From January 4(Mon.) to
|May 28(Fri.), 2021 June 11(Fri.) 2021
||Late-News Abstract Submission (Poster Only)
||From June 14(Mon.) to June 30(Wed.), 2021
||From June 23(Wed.) to July 23(Fri.), 2021
||Notification of Abstract Acceptance
||June 23(Wed.), 2021
The ICPM8 presented topics would be published by Special issue "Plasma Medicine in ICPM8, 2021" under peer review processes.
Editor : Prof. Satoshi Hamaguchi, Prof. Eun Ha Choi, Prof. Gregory Fridman
[Special Issue of the 8th International Conference on Plasma Medicine (ICPM8), Plasma Medicine (PMED)]
All presenters are encouraged to submit their papers to this PMED Special Issue
- The deadline for submission: September 18 (Sat.), 2021 → EXTENDED : October 16 (Sat.), 2021
- Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed following standard PMED review procedures
- No publication charge
- All papers of this Special Issue will be OPEN ACCESS permanently.
- PMED is covered in Web of Science’s Emerging Sources Citation Index, Engineering Information, and Scopus.
- Regular articles (i.e., papers not submitted to the Special Issue) are also welcome at PMED.
The ICPM8 presented topics would be published by Special issue of "ASCT in ICPM8, 2021" under peer review processes.
Editor : Prof. Ihn Han, Prof. Eun Ha Choi
The deadline for submission: September 18 (Sat.), 2021
How to submit?
Sign up or log
into the online system
Select a topic
to present your abstract
Fill out author
Upload your abstract
files on the submission system and
click the save button
After the abstract submission,
presenter will receive
the confirmation letter
※ If you have not received the confirmation letter in 24 hours, please contact the ICPM 8 secretariat.
(E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +82-42-472-7460)
- To make a presentation in ICPM 8, please submit a 1 page abstract using the following template : Abstract Template (Word)
- Abstract must be submitted online in both MS Word (*.doc, *.docx) and PDF format.
- As a general rule, each participant can make one presentation only.
- Before the submission, please select your preferred type of your presentation (Oral or Poster).
- All students are encouraged to participate in the "Best Student Paper Award" program.
- The accepted presentation and type will be notified after review process accordingly.
At least, one author of each accepted abstracts must complete his/her full day registration and pay the registration fee; otherwise the abstracts will be withdrawn from the final program and the proceedings publication.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting (submitting) authors.
If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than July 23(Fri.), 2021. If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the Program Book.