||From September 16(MON), 2019 to
|January 17(FRI), 2020 February 29(SAT), 2020
March 20(FRI), 2020
||Late-news Abstract Submission Deadline
|April 29(WED), 2020
||From December 16(MON), 2019 to September 18(FRI), 2020
||Notification of Abstract Acceptance
||March 31(TUE), 2020
Go to Online Abstract Submission System
How to submit?
Sign up or log
into the online system
Select a topic
to present your abstract
Fill out author
Upload your abstract
files on the submission system and
click the save button
After the abstract submission,
presenter will receive
the confirmation letter
※ If you have not received the confirmation letter in 24 hours, please contact the ICPM 8 secretariat.
(E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +82-42-472-7460)
- To make a presentation in ICPM 8, please submit a 1 page abstract using the following template : Abstract Template (Word)
- Abstract must be submitted online in both MS Word (*.doc, *.docx) and PDF format.
- As a general rule, each participant can make one presentation only.
- Before the submission, please select your preferred type of your presentation (Oral or Poster).
- All students are encouraged to participate in the "Best Student Paper Award" program.
- The accepted presentation and type will be notified after review process accordingly.
At least, one author of each accepted abstracts must complete his/her full day registration and pay the registration fee; otherwise the abstracts will be withdrawn from the final program and the proceedings publication.
Notification of Acceptance
Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to corresponding and presenting (submitting) authors.
If your abstract is accepted, please be sure to register no later than April 16(THU), 2020. If you register late, your abstract may not be included in the Program Book.