We welcome you all to the 8th International Conference on Plasma Medicine (ICPM8) online Conference.
Please read our guideline to participate in the conference more effectively.
Should you have any questions or inquiries related to the conference,
please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Online Conference System >>
- We recommend you check the network before the session. Use a high-speed network for a stable connection to the meeting.
- Use a headset to minimize any noise issues.
- Please try to find a quiet environment and maintain the environment during a session.
- Chrome/ Edge browsers are recommended. Using Internet Explorer and Safari may cause restricted viewing or access.
Watching Online Conference on Zoom
- Install a zoom client
- You can test a joint meeting from following site:
- Click "Join" → Wait a few seconds and the zoom client will run → Click "Join with Video" → Click "Join with Computer Audio"
- You cannot test screen sharing, you can only test the microphone and video.
- You should check the guideline before entering the session.
Guideline for Session Chair >>
Guideline for Presenter >>
Guideline for Participants >>
How to Login and Attend the Conference
Online Conference Menu → This menu will be shown from August 3 (Tue.).
- You can see the menu once you log in online system.
- The 3rd Summer School menu will be shown only those who have completed registration and payment.
Plenary Talks, Invited Talks, Oral Sessions
- All sessions except for the e-poster session will be conducted as online live streaming through Zoom on time.
- You may see the session schedule when you click the session title.
- You may access the online live streaming session when you click the Zoom button () beside the session title.
- All sessions except Summer School will be recorded. After the live session is completed, from the next afternoon the recorded video will be made available on the online conference website during the remaining conference.
- The sessions will be conducted as on-demand sessions. You can see the e-posters whenever you like during the conference period.
- During the Plenary Talks and Oral Sessions, there will be a time for Q&As. If you have any questions after the live session, you can use the Q&A board.
- Participants are able to write down any questions about Oral / Poster presentations to the presenter via Q&A board.
- Once you upload your question, an email will be sent automatically to the presenter of the abstract you asked.
- If there is a reply to the question, a notification email will be sent to the questioner.
If you are not a registrant;
- If you are not yet a paid registrant, please make sure that you have to register and complete the payment for watching sessions.
- To register, please follow the link to proceed registration and the payment. Online Registration System >>
- For those who process their payment via wire transfer during the conference period (from August 2 to 6), please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of a remittance and your registration number (4-digits) to get an access to the real-time sessions.