- Title: 3rd Summer School on Plasma Medicine
- Dates: June 12(FRI) – 13(SAT), 2020
- Venue: Kwangwoon University, Korea
- Previous Summer School
Among the very diverse biological applications of cold atmospheric pressure plasmas, plasma therapeutics is under now entering in a new phase with more and more case studies and clinical trials associated with many in vitro and in vivo studies. In this context, good interactions between Plasma Physicists and Biologists and Medical doctors are of primary importance, but limited knowledge in the ‘other’ field can lead to valuable collaborations from the other side. The acquisition of basic elements from both sides is extremely beneficial. The Summer School on Plasma Medicine is dedicated to Plasma Physicist “Beginners” in biology and for Biologist and Medical doctors “Beginners” in Plasma physics, as well as “Beginners” in Plasma Medicine related Industry people. The aims are to acquire;
- simple concept and ideas of biology and main treated diseases for Plasma Physicists and Chemists.
- simple concept and ideas of plasma physics and chemistry for Biologists and Medical doctors in a common series of lectures dedicated for the beginners of both great domains.
- simple concept and ideas of plasma physics and chemistry along with main ideas of treated diseases for Industry people.
- simple concept and ideas of plasma medicine standards for Plasma Physicists, Medical Doctors and Industry people.
Invited Lecturer of Summer School at ICPM 8
|Prof. Eun Ha Choi
||Kwangwoon University, Republic of Korea
|Prof. Masaru Hori
||Nagoya University, Japan
|Dr. Nagendra Kaushik
||PBRC, Republic of Korea
3rd Summer School Registration and Payment
|3rd Summer School
||Registration Fee Includes
||June 13th(SAT) Lunch,
The registration fee covers coffee breaks, lunch(June 13th only), access to all sessions, and program book.